A mini ceremony held with your loved ones, or simply a moment of commitment shared between yourselves. Given the uncertainty of the coronavirus pandemic, couples have been opting to move forward with weddings or mini ceremonies, now defined as minimonies, for a range of reasons.
A minimony usually involves an officiant (in-person or virtual), a small group of loved ones, along with select vendors your larger wedding would include.
The Ivory Package:
Starts at $2,500 and hosts up to 50 people
- 3-hour access of 221 Outdoor Event Venue for the ceremony only
- Day of Wedding Coordinator
- Brown wooden folding chairs
- Arch with drapery for the ceremony
- Set up and take down of the ceremony
- Buckner Suite/Downstairs based on availability at the time the deposit is received
Fill out our Inquiry Form Page & Contact Us via email email@example.com or phone (352) 373-4535